At Tech Ninja Masters, we use an Appreciative Inquiry (AI) approach to our engagements whether is it coaching, consulting, or training. We believe that a positive approach to our work invokes lasting positive changes in a person, organization, or communities.
There are five stages to the AI process.
- Definition – “What is the focus of the inquiry?” – Clarifying
- Discovery – “What gives life?” (the best of what is) – Appreciating
- Dream – “What might be?” – Envisioning Results
- Design – “What should be – the ideal?” – Co-constructing
- Destiny – “How to empoyer, learn and adjust/improvise?” – Sustaining
Cooperrider, D., & Whitney, D. (2005). Appreciative inquiry: A positive revolution in change. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler.
If you are looking to engage with us, plesae contact me at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you.